inguz;206329 Wrote:
> I run global gain at -20dB, which is a bit lower than necessary (peak
> values in the log go to about -2dBfs) but makes my very-sensitive
> Klipschorns run at a reasonable volume :-)

Thanks Hugh. I actually meant that question for opaqueice but I'm happy
to get your input as well. What do you think of the approach of taking a
tightly managed correction curve and lowering the overall Gain, versus
taking something a bit gentler and leaving the Gain at like -16dB?

inguz;206329 Wrote:
> Hmmm.  I heard the same problem reported by another user, but haven't
> managed to reproduce here.  I think it's a bug.

How is one normally supposed to lock in the selected Flatness level?
Maybe I'm not doing it right.

--
tonyptony