results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Here is my outdoor setup using a SB3 connected wirelessly to SS running
on Windows Home Server. The speakers are 3-way JBL S36IIPMs, which I
got for $150 per pair delivered, that sit in stainless steel speaker
enclosures that are in the pillars of my patio. While they are not
being used they are covered with stainless steel covers. I power this
with a 20+ year old Yamaha R-100 receiver. This is obviously
acoustically deficient compared to what can be achieved in a controlled
indoor environment but this really rocks for parties on the patio, or a
quiet beer or wine with same laid back tunes in the evening.

Guests are intrigued with the SB3 and many have expressed interest in
getting one. I have my music collection stored losslessly and I use
Rhapsody for guests requests. I have the good fortune to not have close
neighbors so I can let it rip when I want.

Check here
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/album/576460762404486513
for some additional images.

|Filename: IMG_2934.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2982|

Kiwi