Hello,

I have read the wiki about direct connection to power amplifier.

It does not mention a menu setting for the SB, that says:

PREAMP VOLUME CONTROL
This is a secondary volume control which applies only to the analog
outputs on Squeezebox. Enter the amount of attenuation in decibels.
Range is 0.0 to 63.0 in 0.5 db steps. The default is 0 (for full
volume). WARNING: if your amplifier is powerful enough to blow your
speakers, a receiver, preamp, or line attenuator should still be used
as a safety measure!

Can I use that to match my SB (2.1V) to a power amp that has a 0.7V
sensitivity?

cheers,
-Gian

--