krzys;209948 Wrote:
> Inguz I need your advice. I'm using a single subwoofer up to 75 Hz. When
> doing the measurements for each channel should I:
>
> 1. turn the sub off, measure each channel and then EQ the sub
> separately?
> 2. keep the sub on for both channels?
> 3. record the sub in one channel only?
> 4. none of these ?
>
> Chris

I used #2, left rca cable going to sub when measuring left speaker and
vice versa, but almost asked the same question.

My thoughts were if the impulse response is weak at <75hz in one
channel only , then the filter would over-emphasize those frequencies
on that channel during playback.

If I had a DSP sub I might like to try #1, but can't imagine how it
would be done with inguz and a standard sub.

--
Skunk