CardinalFang;211359 Wrote:
> An alternative would be to drop SlimServer completely and make future
> Squeezeboxes work in a more integrated way with iTunes and Windows
> media.
This is a joke, right? You can't be serious. Why would we ever want to
be at the mercy of what Apple or Microsoft decide to do in the future?

Nobody trusts Microsoft, of course.

As for Apple: recently Steve Jobs has become a cuddly teddy-bear
because he's come out against DRM. But he didn't do it for
philanthropic reasons - it is a hard-nosed business decision. Under the
good-guy exterior, he's still a megalomaniac.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A