Unless you have a ultra highend system and have done everything else to
optimize it and and pretty much al components are end off the road
components i wouldent worry about cables for one second.

Many people buy ultra expensiv cables based on ads  and here a
improvment but when the installe there old cheap ones the discover the
sound is  just as good.

However cables can make an improvment but in my experince is more or
less only between the source and amp.
Also in a very transperant system you can alter the tonal balance  a
littel bit with cables but its not nessesary the expensiv ones that
work best.

Take it from me i have tried it all forget about the cables
if you whant to hear true improvments optimize the soure with a
Modfication from a well known moddification company.

regards

--
harmonic