harmonic;213464 Wrote:

> Its funny how people act on this forum  in real life hifi  gathrings
> its like going to a te party  when people are discussing

I suppose that is what I was trying to point out with my above post. I
am interested in getting a slimdevice of some sort and I find the forum
here actively unpleasant. That is really unfortunate. It makes me not
want to come here, which in turn makes it less likely that I'll buy a
Transporter. Of course, if I am convinced that it is the best, I will
go for it. But I am less likely to be convinced if I avoid the forum.

--
Hypnotoad