tyler_durden edited his original post from "crank" to "meth"

With 5 functioning bicycles and 2 non-rideable, and with wifey's 2
cycles, I can say we are "crank" addicts, but not too 'pedantic' about
it. The velo-habit also competes with the winter season ski-habit (3
pairs of downhill skis and 'many' XC ski's). So when at home I mainly
just listen to the music, not tweak the gear.

Tho last night it was raining, so swapped out the kimber speaker cable
and put the old garden hose audioquest back in. Gonna cut the kimber in
half, re-terminate. Then bi-wire, bi-amp - just for 'fun'.

Cheers!
Allan

--
alZmtbr