For me the cinema experience was lost with the introduction of the
multiplex theatre. Now there is no B-movie, no cinema experience for me
at all.

LOTR was also the last set of movies I went to see at the cinema.

We invite friends over to watch DVD's - get some snacks in, a few cold
beers (and wine) and thanks to a 1,000,000 watt amp and subwoofer,
there is no ideal chat :-) But once my neighbours came round as they
thought there had been an explosion in our house!

And no with HD and BluRay, if it wasn't for work we'd never leave the
house anymore.

BT

--
BigTony