blxm;217444 Wrote:
> Yes, the binding posts have a hole in the central thread and also at the
> top (for banana plugs?). Not convinced the flat cable would fit thru the
> hole in the thread tho. I suppose a bit of bending would be required.

Does the barrel (the end that's covered by the plastic sheath) have a
split in it?  If so, just use a crimping tool and make sure you mash
the barrel firmly onto the wire.

If the connector is not crimpable, you can solder the wire inside the
barrel.

Alternatively, if it's going to an amp/receiver that has 5-way binding
post, you could get some spade lugs from Radio Shack and crimp them on.
It's a better connector than pins anyway.

--
Videodrome

Two-channel System:
SB3, into Musiland MD-10 DAC;
Outlaw 970 Pre/Pro;
McCormack DNA-125 amplifier;
Quad 11L speakers;
Sota Sapphire ttbl. w/ Grado Ref. Platinum Cart. into Rolls Bellari
VP-129 tube phono stage;
Marantz 10b;
Nakamichi RX505;
Cables Used: DH Labs, Van den Hul, Distech, Monster, many more.