People, I'm sorry in advance, but it doesn't make any sense. There
cannot be HUGE difference between two good digital sources (if one has
very high jitter it doesn't deserve to be called "good"). SB is a good
one. The mentioned transport that reportedly sounds better - who knows,
but I opt to assume it's good either. There can be slight, very slight
difference, but if you experience something severe one of your
components simply flawed, or at least doesn't work as advertised.

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 on skylan
stands via acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

sb3 >> audioengine 5