johann;219110 Wrote:
> ermine,
>
> Now you made me feel ashame to be Swedish. ;)

I don't know, you have beautiful girls and some decent mobile phones by
S E- you guys don't have such a hard time. I didn't like the prices in
your bars though :)

Seriously, though, there is a precedent for the slimserver possibly
having a problem with a Swedish configuration. We already know that
some aspects of slimserver have problems with accented characters eg
this thread. This is why Agnetha Faltskog needed
editing from the EAC rip before the cue sheet would show up to let her
appear. It's not totally crazy to wonder whether some key server
variable is being missed by a similar parsing routine, which could mean
an error peculiar to the Swedish version of Slimserver, which could be a
reason why other observers cannot reproduce the 'fault'  - because
there's no fault to reproduce.

Omega still needs to come up with independent corroboration of his
observations though. F'rinstance if he can record losslessly the SPDIF
out of his SB then audiodiffmaker should work 100% to confirm or
repudiate whether the recovered bitstream is the same. He could sniff
the network traffic with wireshark, though I would guess hooking the
data off by following the stream would be harder. Some hard evidence
would be good. Getting more mates or even the whole company he works
for to come round and agree with his claim is less useful...

--
ermine