larss;219102 Wrote:
> I have tonalty problem using the Transporter direct into Nuforce 9SE
> reference monoblocks. Higher frequencies sound unnatural, however,
> voices sounds ok.
> Any cure for this. Does it depend on that the Transporter pick up rfi
> from Nuforce amps or is it the Nuforce amplifiers that just sound bad
> in this respect.
>
> Thanks for info.
>
> larss

Hi lars

I did not care for the sound of the nuforces because the had a bit
glarish and dark presentation of the music.
And especialy the top was unnturel compard to other amsp .

But i did not think it soundede bright .

what cables are you using ?

Where have you located the transporter ?

For some reason my transporter sounds much better when i placed it on a
vertex aq platform far away from eny amp or other electriciti.

Since the tp has no disk spinning my girlfrind could easly pick it up
and place on the side , and the degrading of the sound  was very
aparent  even with my eyes closed.
Wich leads me to think its sensitiv to vibration or noise.

Nuforce amsp and there swichmode powers upplyes generats alot of noise
.

eny way just my to cents

--
harmonic