results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

> Hello, here is my latest setup.
>
> Transporter on Schmidt Pyramiden and Granite
> ME-Geithain RL 922k
> Lap 2 SE (is not connected)

hey, how does your transporter sound on your de-coupled granite setup
up? did you try both before and after the de-coupling? please
explain... have you also tried other materials than granite? thx.

--
truckfighters

| Transporter | REDGUM RGASil OCC Silver Interconnects | REDGUM
RGi120ENR AMP | REDGUM LS Cable | B&W Nautilus 802 D |