let me put this like that.
my nad t533 dvd player can't decode DTS and mix it down to 2-channel
then put it out optical to the transporter.

my PC (powerDVD software) can.
I have some music dvds which offer stereo, 5.1 and DTS sound.
The powerDVD software is set to optical out and my soundcard (X-FI) ist
set to output 2-channel audio at 24bit 96 kHz.

to continue there are some DVDs out there which give me a lot more of a
3D stage room feeling with the DTS track instead of using stereo track.

that's why I ask for a fix or module which can translate the DTS track
from my NAD dvd player to the transporter, when it is set to 2-channel
spdif output...? any work-around solutions out there? I don't want to
invest in a 5.1/DTS amp, since watching movies is not my style, just
sometimes music dvds... and I only have a 2-channel amp right there
connected to the transporter...

thx.

--
truckfighters

| Transporter | REDGUM RGASil OCC Silver Interconnects | REDGUM
RGi120ENR AMP | REDGUM LS Cable | B&W Nautilus 802 D |