lofty;219793 Wrote:
> Nice.
>
> I'd never seen the Sonic Impact T or Super-T amps, they seem
> fascinating from what I've read so far, and they could certainly power
> my Bose speakers. And it doesn't seem like you could get any more
> classy and simple than a squeezebox next to a Super-T.

Heh, the first thing I would do is replace the bose with something
better, like radio shack speakers ;-)

Seriously, I have a pair of older model Definitive ProCinema Monitors I
got for dirt cheap that I use as with a SB3 + Sonic Impact Super-T.  The
output power of the amp is more than enough to drive the monitors at
listening volumes in a 10x14 foot room.

--
SuperQ