I was in properties sound/sound devices. Everything related to volume is
set to max/best. I must say that i use softsqueeze when using
Softsqueeze when using Squeezebox. Havent tried to implement Winamp or
other in Slimserver yet. Using Winamp or Windows mediaplayer throug M -
audio revolution 7.1 soundcard when whatcing movies and just tried some
cd`s. Windows sound properties have found the soundcard. It is just
that the sound is mouch higher in Winamp in the other softwareplayers.
Looks like hte soundcard and Winamp are getting more gain than souncard
and Windows mediaplayer.

I dont know much about soundcodecs but here are they i have in
controlpanel - properties sounddiveces - hardware - soundcodecs -
properties - properties again.If you click on one codec and then
properties, you get the choise to make the marked codec priority from 1
- 12. Which of them shoud the 1. priority.

|Filename: coded.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3136|

eiret