harmonic;221081 Wrote:
> Regarding the test.
>
> I have read  that when you connect several different sources  to one
> preamp the differences between the sources  get masked away.
>
> Is there eny one else that have heard about  this ?.

I would guess a large majority of audiophiles have more than one source
plugged into their preamps.  Evidently none of them have good high-end
sound?

It's remarkable how anything which might make it possible to do an
objective comparison is said to reduce the sound quality...

> A side note i have a transporter but at the moment im using a stock sb3
> straight  into the same amp using no preamp as i would with the TP   ,
> the sound is no where as refinemt and the bass and dynamics  are
> lacking massivly.

You should try a blind comparison :-).

--
opaqueice