Limping_Pylon;222076 Wrote:
> I am thinking of connecting the XLR outputs of my TP to the XLR inputs
> of a Krell KAV-2250 power amp.
>
> the TP output is 3Vrms 100 ohms impedance and the Krell spec states
> that the input sensitivity is 2.32 Vrms with 100K ohms input
> impedance.
>
> Will this work ok or will there be a bang?
>
> Thanks

I have my B&K connected direct XLR from my TP ... works fine.
Input sensitivity XLR 2.8v input impedance 33.2 k ohms.

No explosions yet.

This setup works like a charm as even with TP at max output, the
listening volume is as loud as I need without pushing the amp into
clip.

Hope this helps.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K Reference 200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.
(Listening room)
RWA (Analog) SB3 -> Rotel RB 1070 -> B&W Matrix 805. (Bedroom)
Fridgidare -> Mirror Pond pale ale -> easy chair w/remote -> irritated
neighbors.