mftech wrote:
> Hi Pat, I'm not sure about your affirmation about connector impedance
> but Canare manufacture an excellent RCA connector for video and digital
> audio purpose.

Yes, Canare makes good stuff.
As does another professional vendor: Mogami
http://www.mogamicable.com/

> This RCA connector used with Belden cable as the 1694a provide an
> adequate interface.

Adequate for what?
:-)

I don't have the impedance specs readily at hand, but a little serious
searching will find it. RCA connectors are evil. They are popular
because they were cheap and available surplus to the GIs who went to
college on the GI bill in the early 50s. They invented the concept of Hi-Fi