Hi,

I've recently changed my transporter's configuration in order to use
directly itunes (macosx 10.4.10) to manage and play my music.  So i've
bought an airport express, activate airtunes and connect the airport
express directly to the transporter using the toslink digital in.
After some trouble to get any sounds (reset...), i can now directly
play itunes directly to my transporter but all the tracks present
crackles and pop when playing.  I use ALAC file format and all my
tracks are clean, perfectly ripped, playing with absolutely no crackles
if i stream it wireless use slimserver on my mac !

Any idea where the problem can be ?  Is my toslink cable not adapted
for handle it or if the toslink in of the transporter presents some
problem ?

Any help will be very appreciated...

Thanks

--
Chander

Transporter & SB3, Arcam Alpha 8R+8P, Klipsch RF7, Synology CS 406, some
QED cables.