Hi Again!

Both me and Hammer are back from Holiday.

We are waiting to get some help from Hammers friend at the Royal
Institute of Technology.
He is a researcher and has very limited time.

Things may take a while, But please be patient. We realy like to track
this thing down.

I have tried "Audiodiffmaker" but i got strange results, Both With my
CD and the SB3.

After reading this thread:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=37352

I will not continue with "Audiodiffmaker"

And "Johann"
You are welcome to listen at my home here in Stockholm to this "Thing"

maybe you donĀ“t have to "feel ashame to be Swedish"...
Send me a private message, how to contact you etc. If you are
interested.

Regards!

/Mats :-)

--