nuhi;225784 Wrote:
> Still not fixed for me.
> If the music is paused switching to Optical Input will just produce
> some glitches, not actual sound.
> And switching from playing Optical will switch to music so that it
> seems like playing but no sound.
> Maybe only that last part is different, before it wouldn't move at all,
> now the visualization responds but no sound.
>
> Weird issue, no wonder they can't pin-point it when even we can't come
> to the conclusion.

By now, I've also come along this problem now. It didn't occur at
first, but sometimes I get glitches now too (when selecting a digital
in). But simply turning off and on immediately fixes this. And by this,
I don't mean power cycling, just press power 2 short times (off, and
then back on). When is turned on, you get your digital input right
away.

Still not perfect, but I'm happy that it kinda works.

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR -> Electrocompaniet ECI-3 -> Dynaudio Audience 122 +
BK Monolith
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III