nicketynick;225870 Wrote:
> My pleasure. Frankly, I just got lucky..... :-)
I would not call it luck really. I started this thread with the snap,
crackle and pop problem that I had on my SB3s in the UK (modded and
unmodded). Sean walked me through various ideas and isolated a few
problems. I bought the trans.. and have had problems but as I have been
away from the UK for 4 weeks the mind is fading as to what they are
still. I scanned the neighbourhood for other WiFi(s) around here and
this is the only one that was detected, I just used windows detect and
not a scanner. The SB3  was set to the normal channel 6 and, as I
wrote, I changed it to channel 1. A few songs are dropping out totally
when I start a web page, for example (I set the slim server priority to
high thinking it may be a polling problem), maybe CPU charge, I do not
know. But there is another chap that recently was experiencing the same
problem - about 10 or so mails previous.
I believe it is a problem as I have experienced the same type of thing
on 6 x SB3 and one transporter all of which have different amps etc.
Just do not really understand but I feel it is a good 'system';
especially the transporter.
Again, many thanks for your help even if you feel it was luck; it was
kind of you to help me and I can fly home to the UK tomorrow with
'piece' of mind.
Best,
Ivan

--