There has been more than one post and if you are too lazy to to actually
follow the thread don't blame me. Whether you care about multi channel
or not is not the issue. Multi channel is just one of the many ways the
audio capability of BluRay or HD DVD can be utilized and it doesn't
preclude stereo. As for not giving a crap about home theater or multi
channel wake up. Did you need  to have an interest in computers per sey
to participate in PC based audio.  Developments in high definition home
theater video and the accompanying multichannel that appeals to the
mass market is only a vehicle by which a new (and flexible) audio
format can be introduced to the mass market. I'm done arguing about
something you clearly havn't been paying attention to. Pay attention to
developments in the industry or not. I don't give a F.

--
gdg