Ummm, duh on me here.....Running 2 SB1 units.

Now I know where I saw this setting...it was when I was upgrading my
friend's slim server software with his nice new SB2 unit.

BTW, I've been running the MP3Gain program with Track Analysis & Track
Gain to level the volume and although that works, it does cause some
music quality to diminish.  I "undid" the track gain using the remove
feature on MP3Gain and it worked.  I don't have an even volume now, but
I do have the full range back.

I guess my only option to level volume is to either use the track gain
and suffer, or fork out the $$ for a new SB?

--
highknees69