The      oooolde cable debat.

My experince is that the sound different , and thats about that   ,
some sound a littel warm sound sound a littel more cold or bright or
whatever  the key is not have expensiv the are but have well the fit
the sound of the rest of your system.

But i will say that the more transperant your speakers amps are  the
more thise differences can make or brake the tonal balance in a
system.

I think that its  mostly a matter of the connectors and have well the
overall  grunding are  made  that effect the sound.

My millennium is back from usa again and i have a tara labs the one
with floating grounding staion   , wich i will conduct a blind test
against my tara labs 300 prism d.

It will fun to see what i like best.

thanks

--