Now why would you want to believe some one who's business is to dupe
you, ie an illusionist ?

The last time I bothered to check ...the small print and exceptions
would make it more than impossible to show sound changes between cable.
Let alone things like amps or cdp.

I can easily test two dissimilar cables [ic] in my own system an show
to anyone who cares to pop in for a listen that they will sound
different.My test method if you want to try something yourself.

the cdp is quad99cdp2 with a fixed and variable output...the difference
in sound between these two outputs is non existant using two identical
cables.  Fit cable A to the variable fit cable B to the fixed output
[set the varriable to full output] these are then both taken to a quad
77pre using inputs 1 and 2 which are both electrically identical. Using
the hand set to switch between the two, its possible to discriminate
between dissimilar cable. Obviously the more different they are the
bigger the perceived  sound differences.

Interestingly using this method with identical cables but different
plugs you can hear the effect that various makes of rca connectors have
on the signal passing through the cables.

Its very clear that some of the more costly plugs don't sound as good
as some of those with less base metal ie eichmann silver bullets are
the best I've heard at any price but neutrik sy series at about 10% of
the cost run them very close.The worse ones are those with two part
earth returns that are crimped ie the cheap sort you'd get from maplin
in the uk.  Only slightly better are the big heavy wbt clones  canare
and audio note are particularly good but at a price.

Remember Randi is an illusionist and therefore he's going to have any
so called test weighted heavily in his favour....he's certainly not
going to want to payout the illusionary million dollars.

I'm happy to let people make there own minds up ...where as some people
[randi ?] would like you to conform to there way of thinking.  of course
this is only my opinion and everyone is allowed to have !

Just don't believe things till you've heard it for yourselves

--
zanash

Acoustician and builder of interesting cables