Greetings all.  New SB user here, should have done this a loooong time
ago. My question is in regard to an upgraded power supply I just
purchased and am using.  Bought at Hosfelt Electronics, regulated 5V
1.5amp puppy, I bought a DC plug, checked polarity..soldered correctly
and seems to function without issue. So my question, does the
fluorescent  display normally run warm? Honestly I never felt it with
the original supply wall wart, but was wondering if it is normal. Just
paranoid I guess.....I could switch it back but that would mean getting
back into the rats nest.....thanks in advance for any info....
PS: Good lord, just saw the above post about the "power supply" thread
issue, I am honestly just wanting some info.....no flaming or heated
discussions is intended, honestly...thanks

--
bobcel