Hey folks,

Looks like people here seem to know their stuff, so I was hoping
somebody could help me out. First, I'll describe my situation: I would
like to play my game consoles (PS2 and Wii) on my LCD computer monitor
(Samsung 226BW, 22", DVI, VGA inputs).

To be able to do this, I bought a Neoya X2VGA2.0+ VGA/Component
converter (www.x2vga.com). With this I can plug my component cables
into the device, and then a 15-pin monitor connection into the device,
and I'm good to go all the way up to 1080p (although, sadly, it won't
convert 480i).

So that's fine, but now my problem is audio - I can't play games
without sound!

So what I would like to do is to find a way to plug my two audio leads
(from the component cable) into my 5.1 computer speakers - maybe
there's some sort of adapter I can get? Please note that the computer
speakers are regular - they only have the 3.5mm plugs (three), which go
into the sound card on the back of my computer. I'm hoping there's some
way to get the component cables to a converter, then plug that into the
5.1 computer speaker jacks.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

--
dementia13