No no - you don't get me :)

Firstly it's at my friends place - I took it over there today to try it
out and compare it to his SB3

When I unboxed - I left it powered up for an hour or so - and the front
perspex is buldging out - and I pushed it back in to place and it popped
out.

Excuse the dust/crap in the picture - it was only to show people the
issue with the face plate.

My first one of the Slimdevices was a SliMP3 unit.... I've been with
Sonos since - but I've upgraded my home setup to:

Primare Pre/Power
Primare CD
Dali Helicon 400 Speakers
Chord Signature Interconnects and Speaker Cables

Hence wanting a sweet MP3 box - but worried about the perspex popping
out and wanted to know if it was a known issue and how to resolve.

--
tporter_user