Hi, I'm David Ayers and I've just joined the forum.

I suppose I'd better own up from day one, as being the former publisher
of hifi+. Please give me warning before throwing rocks, so I can duck
:))

My system is basically the same as shown in:

http://www.hifiplus.com/reviewers.html

with the following changes:

Speakers:                         Revel Salons
Interconnect and speaker cabling: Nordost Valhalla
Power cabling:                    Powersnakes from a mark 1 Hydra

I decided to stump up for a transporter, both for research and to use
in a second system based abroad, and I'm currently eagerly awaiting
it's arrival.

I will be especially interested in its performance stand-alone, and
also through my Trichord Pulsar One DAC (balance digital input).

I have a nasty feeling I may have to buy a second unit to use abroad -
as it has the potential to better my current CD transport. Let's see!

--
bigfool1956

David Ayers
Music is what counts, hifi just helps us enjoy it more