The Arros can sound really good with the right supporting gear. I would
go the integrated route, you'll end up with a better amp. The totems
I've listened to sounded a bit laid back. For amps I'd look at used
like a Plinius 9100, or 8200 mkII , Arcam A85, as examples. Try to stay
away from amps that are also on the laid back side. And I'm sure I'll
get slammed by the non-audiophiles but don't forget good cables and
line conditioning. Once you have the basics including proper speaker
placement, then look into outboard dac's.. Benchmark, Lavry, Ps Audio.

--
ErikM