opaqueice;240809 Wrote:
> DRC doesn't do that?

Just showing my ignorance. From browsing the DRC web page, it appears
that it does. However, neither I nor anyone on the forums I referenced
uses DRC (that I know of) - I'm not sure why.

I liked this quote on the DRC web page:

"Thanks to Ulrich “Uli” Brueggemann for providing some filters
generated with a completely different approach. Most of the changes of
version 2.5.0 have been implemented after comparing the DRC filters
with those filters."

Uli is the author of Acourate, so I'll keep using his product.

Regards,
Kim

--
krochat

------
Acourate -> Inguz DSP -> SB3 -> GW Labs DSP (96kHz upsampler) -> Apogee
Big Ben -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> 2x TacT S2150 -> Vandersteen 3a Signature +
TacT W210