I am thinking about getting a pair of Amphion Ion speakers for a
desktop/nearfield system.  I would feed them from my Transporter via my
Headroom Max Balanced headphone amp, which, since it has balanced
outputs, can effectively act as a preamp.  The Amphion Ions need
between 20-120 watts, but I guess probably 50W is probably plenty for
nearfield use.  What I would really like is a pair of small, balanced
mono amps, no bigger than 6" square.

Does anyone know of anything like this?

Thanks,
muski

--
muski

SB3->Bryston BP25DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy 7
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s & HD650s