Patrick Dixon;246878 Wrote:

> But measuring equipment using single frequencies, doesn't actually
> measure the frequency response as it applies to music.  A (bandlimited
> if you like) impulse response would be more appropriate.

There you go again - more nonsense.  For a linear system the impulse
response contains -exactly the same information- as the complex
frequency response.

Why do you think every real speaker and audio component manufacturer in
the world uses frequency response?

> I think you need to stop misrepresenting what other people say.

I didn't misrepresent it.  You just said the same thing again.

--
opaqueice