mikeruss;249227 Wrote:
> cheers chaps - I will test further later on. I will let you know how it
> goes.
>
> Be odd though if the speakers were wired wrong. They are unmodified
> Dynaudio's. Suppose they could be.... The test will tell us.

If phase is the problem, I won't feel so bad about messing up the phase
of a subwoofer I built many years ago -- I reversed the wires from one
input terminal to the crossover inside the enclosure. When I discovered
the flaw, I decided I'd rather adjust the amp-to-sub wiring than to
remove the driver & insulation, re-solder, and re-install the driver.
;-)

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade
StatusFirst VolumeLock