gharris999;250984 Wrote:
> Anyone know why metaflac can't add replay-gain info to 96kHz tracks?

I asked Josh Coalson that very question a while back and his reply was
something to the effect that he didn't want to mess with the ReplayGain
code since he didn't write it.  I've gotten around the problem by making
a downsampled copy at 48 KHz, to which the encoder will add ReplayGain,
then I copy the ReplayGain tags to the original 96 KHz file.  As a
bonus, I have a properly downsampled 48 KHz file for devices (which is
most of them) which can't handle 96 KHz.

--
Timothy Stockman