I was also interested in DAC-68 before I bought DAC-60.  As its
specification available in English, I think that it has digital volume
control (remote is not mentioned). It also uses different D/A chip
(AD1853).  Moreover, it has Balance I/P and O/P.  I try to discuss with
some one in HK who tested this model, but it was written in Chinese.  He
kindly answered me some questions, and he recommended that it was a good
DAC if you need Balance O/P.  If unbalance O/P was used, he said about
70% quality acheived(his comments). It price is about 100 USD more than
DAC-60.

For me, I do not have Balance I/P pre-amplifier.  So, I bought DAC-60,
then I changed O/P cap. to Moundoff Supreme and tube to NOS PCC88
Telefunken.  Addition cost was around 170 USD.  I think that it is
better to use money to upgrade DAC-60 than buy DAC-68.  Anyway, if you
go for DAC-68, I recommend you to change tube to NOS tube.  You will be
happier with NOS tube than Sovek.

--
Tum