So I'm reading through the article that Sean posted a link to in the
"Setting Transporter to Slave for World Clock Input" thread, and I
notice a small point that the author made when he was describing
measuring clock jitter.

In there he says it can take up to several hours for a clock to warm up
and settle down - which, as I understand it, means that during this
period jitter levels would be greatly increased.

So, I'm wondering how long does t take for the clock in the tp to
settle down, and also is it kept 'warm and cosily settled' when in
standby mode?

--
bigfool1956

David Ayers
Music is what counts, hifi just helps us enjoy it more