jhm731;255829 Wrote:
> I don't accept anyone's claims at face value, including yours.

That's great!... so what are you going to do about it? You could test
the claims yourself. You could learn a bit about the theory. You don't
have to be in the dark wondering whom to "believe".

> Assuming the Transporter is perfect, and can't be improved upon is just
> as crazy as any audiophile joke.

I have never said any such thing, and you're absolutely right, that
would be a stupid thing to claim. What I'm telling you is that the mods
in question are complete BS and I'm telling you why.

What you may not know is that many of the ideas that went into
Transporter came from other experts in the community who educated _me_
about this science. Now that Transporter is out, the bar has been
raised much higher in terms of what needs to be done to take it a step
further. However, if you read the forums carefully you will find a few
posts where I have acknowledged several possible improvements worth
trying.

But hey, maybe I don't know my head from a hole in the wall.... if you
think that's the case, go ahead and buy one of these modded TPs, and we
can have a listen, see what's in it, and test their claims.

--
seanadams