mr_bill;256120 Wrote:
> I appreciate Sean's comments as he is the designer, and engineer and
> knows a heck of a lot more than I do!  Thanks for the voice of truth.

I have not been posting here long, but I like Sean's posts as well.
Their 'no nonsense' approach is refreshing.  They are similar to
another engineer - Frank Alstine at AVA Hi Fi.  Careful reading of them
shows they are rather well considered.  My only concern is that when an
idea looks silly you should look at the guy making the claims.  Alex at
APL Hi Fi is a well respected engineer of quite a few years experience.
If he makes a claim that looks on the surface like 'hooey' then perhaps
a request for clarification is warranted rather than dismissing it.

Thanks
Bill

--
bhobba