If you don't use the analog out it's is quite obvius.
if unsure remove the analog cables ;-)
DAC is an acronym for Digital to Analog Converter.
Conseqently only used when there is a need to make an analog signal.

Our DSP700 has only digital inputs, your signal chains is going to be
as digital as possible, afiak they accept up to 24/96 input.
Our DSP7000 has a digital crossover and at least 3 DAC's per speaker
and as funtion off that, separate amp's for every driver.

If it's to much off a hurdle to conect these beautys, please feel free
to contact me i can give them a new home ;-)
What color are they i would like british racing green or black.

--
Mnyb