mr_bill;263006 Wrote:
> That's what I'm doing now - but it gets pretty loud at -20 to -25db on
> the volume scale.  That's what is prompting my concern.
> Am I losing too much resolution with my scenario?
> I should have posted that originally.
> Thanks,
> Bill

I'm in the exact same scenario you are in mr_bill. I have Endler's on
order and hopefully they'll arrive soon. As soon as I get them i'll let
you know if there is an audible difference between using the digital
volume control in the upper vs lower registers. I'm sure Phil and a few
of the others around here will reply soon with an answer though!

--
xand1x

Onkyo SE-90 --> Slim Devices Transporter (Black) --> First Watt F1 -->
AKG K1000