Hi there,

I’ve just acquired a Transporter, many thanks Patrick and have a
question re the Volume control.

My Transporter is connected directly to a Meridian G57 amp via LAT
balanced cables but for me whist the volume is loud at full volume on
the Transporter it is nowhere near as loud as when I was using a
Pre-Amp.  Is this an issue with the Transporter or perhaps the way I’ve
ripped my music (using FLAC) and running SlimServer 6.5.4 off a NAS
TS-109.

I’ve also noticed that the volume control on the Transporter is not
seamless it seems to go louder after every 5 or 6 clicks of the volume
button on the remote is this normal?

Hope I’ve explained myself properly, many thanks in advance for any
help or pointers.

Tim.

--
Tim-Ann