For me, no screen or onboard controls just like the new Duet.

I know that many people are opposed to this idea and like the screen,
but there are many people who simply don't need or want it. I am sure
there are many people like myself who cannot justify spending so much
on the Transporter, but surely removing the screens and the associated
on board controls would bring the price down.

You might not all agree, but surely it benefits all to have a more
affordable, mass market product with the same audio quality??

--
PLynas