Robin Bowes;270900 Wrote:
> russelk wrote:
> > Robin I would very much like to hear about your Behringer DEQ2496. I
> > have a feeling my listening room could so with some serious room EQ.
> > How does the Behringer work and are the results worthwhile? Is it
> > supplied with a mic?
>
> Russ,
>
> I have the Behringer plugged into my Transporter via the AES/EBU in/out
>
> and using the new loop functionality implemented in fw40.
>
> It does not come with a mic.
>
> I've played around with the manual eq settings and it seems to be good
>
> quality, i.e. transparent.
>
> Other than that I've not done any serious testing yet.
>
> I'll have more to say when I get a mic.
>
> Cheers,
>
> R.

Thanks for the reply Robin. I'm particularly interested in the auto
room EQ function and would love to hear about it if and when you try
it. My Denon home cinema amp has auto room EQ and it works wonders in
the tv room. I've never used a dedicated processor/equalizer before. I
understand it's usually plugged into the tape-loop of the amp, am I
correct?

--
russelk

SB3 --> Moodlab Concept DAC --> Creek Evo amp --> Quad 12L speakers