I apologize in advance for the complete newb question, but I've just
spent a head-spinning 2 hours reading through the forums on the topic
of power supply upgrade and this thread seems to be the friendliest
around.

I'm a new SB owner and also like a lot of people on this thread a small
'a' audiophile. I don't have highly tuned ears, but do want the best
sound I can get on a reasonable budget. Anyway, for the low cost of the
new power supply I figure it's worth trying to upgrade. Problem is I
don't know enough about electronics to take the specs given and go find
one myself. I've seen links to a UK source for a linear power supply,
but all the US links I followed were dead.

Can anyone provide a link to a linear power supply that will work with
the SB?

Thanks in advance

--
tele68