Eric Seaberg;273529 Wrote:
> The way they're configured, one is around $700k and the other @ $500k.
> We're expecting an 'end-of-quarter' discount from SSL if we can commit
> before the end of March.  I spent all day in LA at SSL as well as some
> visiting time with Ed Cherney in his room at The Village.  A great
> trip, all-in-all.

Or others are free to answer.

Is it right to say: When a analog wave, from for example a microphone
is discovered by the ADC(analog to digital converter) the wave is first
sampled/discovered as a 1bit audio. Then up sampled to for example
24bit?

Asking this because the DSD format is 1bit/2.8224MHz. The word length
is 1bit?
Do sound engineer`s uppsample to 24bit primary to be able to use more
tracks, equalisation etc when recording?

--
eiret