I've also gotten some decent and very inexpensive stuff from
http://www.monoprice.com.  I have a long RCA patch cable from my family
room to the living room that I bought from them, and it drastically
outperformed the cheap, thin one I had gotten somewhere (Radio Shack?)
before.

And yes, I can hear all you audiophiles cringing.  I did say it sounded
better, though. . .

--
mrfantasy

--Mike